- Be sure leather is clean and dry before application
- It is best applied when leather is warm (allows for optimal absorption)
- Using a soft microfiber cloth, apply a very small amount of balm to leather, gently rubbing in a circular motion until an even coat has been applied.
- Wait 10-20 minutes to allow the oils and waxes to penetrate and condition deep within the leather
- Using a clean, soft microfiber cloth, wipe excess balm off gently rubbing in a circular motion.
- A very light oily coat may still be present. (This is normal)
**ALWAYS test out our leather balm or any leather conditioner in a hidden spot before applying to the whole item. Leather balm may darken natural leathers. Use with caution.